Busse/SJI, the leader in container handling technology for over 60 years, proudly presents the Bulk Container Receiving & Loading System.
Developed to automate the truck unloading process, the Bulk Container Receiving & Loading System features an air chain conveyor that receives bulk container loads from truck trailers and transfers them to guided vehicles, eliminating fork truck requirements, thus reducing labor and human error.
Whether your business requires container handling solutions or pallet handling solutions, Busse/SJI has the right offering for your application.
Features and Benefits
Dual Chain Driven Live Roller Skewed Roller Conveyors
- 2 1/2” diameter rollers.
- Rollers skewed in the middle portion of the conveyor for separation or
combining of loads.
- Independent drives for each side.
- Side motor mounts with direct drive hollow shaft gearboxes.
Bulk Loading/Unloading Tandem Air Chain Accumulation Conveyors
- 14” formed channel frames.
- 45” effective width.
- Center drive design allows for reversible operation.
- Dual 60 drive chain riding on a UHMW wear strip.
- Side motor mounts with flange mounted hollow shaft gearboxes.
- Solenoid valve for each 5 ft. accumulation zone.
- Independent staging zone for each pallet.
Chain Driven Live Roller Conveyors
- 6” formed channel frames.
- 2 ½” diameter rollers.
- Side motor mounts with hollow shaft gearboxes.
- Dual CDLR Conveyors with independent drives.
- 1 ½” x 6” floor rail system.
- 10” diameter steel drive wheels.
- 6” diameter steel idle wheels.
- Time of flight sensor for positioning.