Dear Valued Customers and Vendors:
As a valued part of the Arrowhead Systems, Inc. family, I appreciate the trust you place in us wherever we do business together. In the current environment, it is important for all of us to monitor the rapidly-evolving situation involving COVID-19, so I wanted to update you on how we are handling the situation.
First and foremost, safety is always our first priority for our employees, our customers, our vendors, and our community. Therefore, we have taken the following steps to address COVID-19:
- We have asked any employee that is not feeling well to stay home and consult with their medical provider and our Human Resources team as needed.
- We will be conducting meetings by phone or video, whenever possible.
- We have ceased all business related international travel and limited domestic business travel to that which is deemed critical to our business. Moving forward all travel will require executive approval.
- Employees that have traveled for business or personal reasons to any high-risk coronavirus area, have family members who have done so, and/or who have been in close proximity to anyone suspected of having or confirmed to have the virus within the last 14 days, to self-isolate at home for the next 14 days.
- We have communicated with our vendors/suppliers and partners these policies and asked them to apply similar guidance to their employees who might visit our locations.
- We have asked our vendors/suppliers not to visit our locations without an appointment to help ensure that face to face meetings are taking place only as needed and to limit the number of people that we are exposing our staff to.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update our policies as needed moving forward. We have requested customers to conduct any and all meetings via teleconference and/or video conference if possible.
At this time we will err on the side of caution to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and vendors. We appreciate your continued business and your understanding during this time and look forward to continuing to partner with you.
President & COO